National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) from Taiwan has started executing a program named as “Taiwan Center for Smart Healthcare Science and Technology in Thailand” since 2020, and its goal is to strengthen the further research cooperation relationship with Mahidol University, the first medical university in Thailand, by cooperating the joint research center.
The “2021 International Webinar Series on Smart Healthcare Science and Technology” will be held as a monthly on-line conference. The topic of the webinar on 22ed Apr 2021 was named "Micro-System Technology in Tissue and Biomedical Engineering."
- SPEAKERS INFORMATION
|Smart biosensors for medical diagnosis
||Benchaporn Lertanantawong, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Mahidol University, Thailand [Online]
|Enabling liquid biopsy for clinical research and clinical applications with inertial
|Man Chun Leong, Ph.D., Interim Chief Executive Officer, Biolidics Ltd, Singapore [Online]
|Smart assistive devices of environmental control for quadriplegic patients
||Chou-Ching Lin, M.D., Professor and Chief, Neurology, National Cheng Kung University(NCKU), Taiwan Joint Professor, Biomedical Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Chief, Innovation Center of Medical Devices and Technology, NCKU Hospital
- EVENT INFORMATION
- Please register the webinar in advance and download the Cisco Webex (Download) system. Registration Deadline：April 21, 2021.
- Attendees need only register once for the interested webinar sessions.
- You will receive a letter with the meeting room link 1 day before the event. Please leave a valid email address, and attend the webinar on time.
- Contact Window
Evelyn Lin, Executive Secretary
Taiwan Center for Smart Healthcare Science and Technology in Thailand
Medical Device Innovation Center, National Cheng Kung University
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
T : +886-6-2353535 ext. 3415
- Sponsor：Ministry of Science Technology、Ministry of Education
- Organizer：National Cheng Kung University, Medical Device Innovation Center, Biomedical Engineering Department
- CO- Organizer：Mahidol University、Education Center for Medical Device Innovation and Commercialization