National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) from Taiwan has started executing a program named as “Taiwan Center for Smart Healthcare Science and Technology in Thailand” since 2020, and its goal is to strengthen the further research cooperation relationship with Mahidol University, the first medical university in Thailand, by cooperating the joint research center.
The “2021 International Webinar Series on Smart Healthcare Science and Technology” will be held as a monthly on-line conference. The topic of the webinar on 20th May 2021 was named " Advance motion control for Medical Robotics Technologies."
|Design and Development of Sensorless Based 3D Force/Torque Sensor for Medical Robotics Technologies
||Branesh Madhavan Pillai, Ph.D., Faculty Member (Foreign Expert), Center for Biomedical and Robotics Technology (BART LAB), Faculty of Engineering, Mahidol University. [Online]
|RoMicP Foot Prosthesis - A New Generation of Robotic Prosthetics for Everyone
||Noor Azuan Abu Osman, MSc., Ph.D., Director, Dean, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia [Online]
|Biofeedback Hand Training Devices for the Elderly
||Chien-Ju Lin, Ph.D., Assistant Researcher, Medical Device Innovation Center, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan [Online]
- Please register the webinar in advance and download the Microsoft Teams (Download) system. Registration Deadline：June 23, 2021.
- Attendees need only register once for the interested webinar sessions.
- You will receive a letter with the meeting room link 1 day before the event. Please leave a valid email address, and attend the webinar on time.
Evelyn Lin, Executive Secretary
Taiwan Center for Smart Healthcare Science and Technology in Thailand
Medical Device Innovation Center, National Cheng Kung University
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
T : +886-6-2353535 ext. 3415
- Sponsor：Ministry of Science Technology、Ministry of Education
- Organizer：National Cheng Kung University, Medical Device Innovation Center, Biomedical Engineering Department
- CO- Organizer：Mahidol University、Education Center for Medical Device Innovation and Commercialization