1. Promoted and strengthen the technology exchange with outstanding scientific and technological personnel in the new southbound countries.
2. Granted the research institutions recruiting of outstanding personnel from the new southbound countries to participate in research projects
3. Subsidized the research institutions inviting the outstanding science and technology personnel from the new southbound countries to promote the academic exchange.
1. Last year (2018),
● Recruited 330 postdoctoral personnel count from the new southbound countries.
● Granted NT$259,963 thousand dollars.
● Mostly are Indian, and Malaysian comes in second.
● Mostly are in Natural Science and Sustainable area.
2. Excellent execution progress, beyond expectation