National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) from Taiwan has started executing a program named as “Taiwan Center for Smart Healthcare Science and Technology in Thailand” since 2020, and its goal is to strengthen the further research cooperation relationship with Mahidol University, the first medical university in Thailand, by cooperating the joint research center.
The “2021 International Webinar Series on Smart Healthcare Science and Technology” will be held as a monthly on-line conference. The topic of the webinar on 20th May 2021 was named "Digital Dentistry."
|The Dental Handpiece: Technology Continues to Impact Everyday Practice
||I Ching Fang, Ph.D., Vice President, Codent Technical Industry Co. Ltd, Taiwan [Online] (科頂科技-方怡清副總)
|Digital Era of Implant Dentistry
||Pranai Nakaparksin DDS, MSD, FACP, FRCD(c), AFAAID, Lecturer, Department of Advanced General Dentistry, Mahidol University Faculty of Dentistry, Thailand [Online]
||Hoang Trong Hung, DDS., MSc., Ph.D., Vice-Dean Faculty of Odonto-Stomatology, University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam [Online] (胡志明醫藥大學 牙科學院 副院長)
|Application of digital workflow in removable prosthodontics
||Chen,Yung-Chung, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, School of Dentistry, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan[Online] (成大牙醫系 陳永崇助理教授/醫師)
- Please register the webinar in advance and download the Microsoft Teams (Download) system. Registration Deadline：May 18, 2021.
- Attendees need only register once for the interested webinar sessions.
- You will receive a letter with the meeting room link 1 day before the event. Please leave a valid email address, and attend the webinar on time.
Evelyn Lin, Executive Secretary
Taiwan Center for Smart Healthcare Science and Technology in Thailand
Medical Device Innovation Center, National Cheng Kung University
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
T : +886-6-2353535 ext. 3415
- Sponsor：Ministry of Science Technology、Ministry of Education
- Organizer：National Cheng Kung University, Medical Device Innovation Center, Biomedical Engineering Department
- CO- Organizer：Mahidol University、Education Center for Medical Device Innovation and Commercialization